10.11.2007

Alice Waters + Chez Panisse

I am excited to learn that Alice Waters, of Chez Panisse, has written a new cookbook, The Art of Simple Food. Known for her exquisite use of fresh ingredients, she is one of the most important chefs of today. On one our first dates, my husband made her Long-Cooked Broccoli from Chez Panisse Vegetables. I knew if he could make broccoli taste that good, I should probably keep him around.
P.S. The Chez Panisse website sells the wonderful restaurant posters by David Lance Goines.

3 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

I love the annual poster idea. There is some affordable kitchen art!

Laura said...

These posters as kitchen art are a great idea!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Thank you so much for linking Liberty Post! Big Hug! I adore these posters. Great design.